June 1, 2019—October 13, 2019
Historic New England
Governor John Langdon House
143 Pleasant St., Portsmouth, NH 03801
Over $5,000 in Awards
Juror of Selection and Awards - Antonio Masi, AWS
- Open to any artist age 18 and older residing in New England or represented by a New England gallery.
- All work must be painted with aqua media. These include watercolor, acrylic, casein, egg tempera, gouache and inks on unvarnished paper or synthetic paper such as Yupo.
- No photo copies, color laser prints, multiple prints, pastels or computer generated work.
- Work may not have been created in a class or workshop under a teacher's supervision.
- Art may not be withdrawn early.
- No changes in pricing or catalog information may be made after acceptance.
- All work must be for sale.
- The Screening Committee has the right to refuse any painting that does not meet the stated specifications or is not accurately represented by image submitted.
- Art work exhibited in past New England Watercolor Society exhibitions is not eligible.
- Note size limitation of 30" in any direction, not a fraction more, based on outside measurement of frame.